All workshop position papers are published on the Automotive UI 2015 homepage.
In addition, this website will feature all accepted papers and a brief overview of the discussion. Based on the quality of the papers we will consider publishing extended versions of selected papers in a special issue in an appropriate journal. Further, depending on the number of submissions and the success of the workshop, it is planned to compile a survey paper about the “Grand Challenges”, issues, approaches, etc. discussed at the workshop to communicate the state-of-the-art in in-vehicle ambient displays to the community (ACM Computing Surveys).
- AmbiCar: Ambient Light Patterns in the Car – Andreas Löcken.
- Approaching a Placement Strategy for Windshield Displays – Renate Haeuslschmid and Yixin Shou.
- Attention Enhancement During Steering Through Auditory Warning Signals – Christiane Glatz, Heinrich H. Buelthoff and Lewis L. Chuang.
- Integrating a Touchless UI in the Automotive Environment – Riccardo Toppan and Mario Chiesa.
- Prototyping Adaptive Automotive UX: A Design Pedagogy Approach – Maggie Hendrie, Ben Hooker and Ignacio Alvarez.
- Take Me Where I Was: Assisting In-vehicle Interruption Management with Peripheral Cues – Shadan Sadeghian Borojeni.
- Visual Displays for Automated Driving: a Survey – Laura Manca, Joost C.F. de Winter and Riender Happee.